AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG)
- The setpoint study (ACTG A5217): effect of immediate versus deferred antiretroviral therapy on virologic set point in recently HIV-1-infected individuals.
- Evaluation of multiple measures of antiretroviral adherence in the Eastern European country of Georgia.
- A randomized, partially blinded phase 2 trial of antiretroviral therapy, HIV-specific immunizations, and interleukin-2 cycles to promote efficient control of viral replication (ACTG A5024).
HIV Prevention Trials Network (HPTN)
- Failure to identify HIV-infected individuals in a clinical trial using a single HIV rapid test for screening.
- HIV testing patterns among black men who have sex with men: a qualitative typology.
- Concomitant socioeconomic, behavioral, and biological factors associated with the disproportionate HIV infection burden among Black men who have sex with men in 6 U.S. cities.
- Characteristics of multiple and concurrent partnerships among women at high risk for HIV infection.
- Correlates of HIV acquisition in a cohort of Black men who have sex with men in the United States: HIV prevention trials network (HPTN) 061.
- Evaluation of recruitment approaches for the HPTN052 clinical trial of HIV serodiscordant couples in rural western Kenya.
HIV Vaccine Trials Network (HVTN)
- Specificity and 6-Month Durability of Immune Responses Induced by DNA and Recombinant Modified Vaccinia Ankara Vaccines Expressing HIV-1 Virus-Like Particles.
- Extended follow-up confirms early vaccine-enhanced risk of HIV acquisition and demonstrates waning effect over time among participants in a randomized trial of recombinant adenovirus HIV vaccine (Step Study).
- Efficacy trial of a DNA/rAd5 HIV-1 preventive vaccine.
- Intentions to use preexposure prophylaxis among current phase 2B preventive HIV-1 vaccine efficacy trial participants.
- Exploring the barriers and facilitators to participation of male-to-female transgender persons in preventive HIV vaccine trial trials.
Other papers based on research conducted at our sites
- Prevalence and correlates of willingness to participate in a rectal microbicide trial among men who have sex with men in
- Psychosocial health conditions and HIV prevalence and incidence in a cohort of men who have sex with men in Bangkok, Thailand: Evidence of a syndemic effect.
- Men Who Have Sex With Men in Kisumu, Kenya: Comfort in Accessing Health Services and Willingness to Participate in HIV PreventionStudies.
- Seroincidence of Influenza Among HIV-infected and HIV-uninfected Men During the 2009 H1N1 Influenza Pandemic, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Participant retention in a HIV prevention cohort study in Kisumu, Kenya.
- Infrequent diagnosis of primary human immunodeficiency virus infection: missed opportunities in acute care settings.
- Investigation of HIV Incidence Rates in a High-Risk, High-Prevalence Kenyan Population: Potential Lessons for Intervention Trials and Programmatic Strategies.
- Attitudes toward Family Planning among HIV-Positive Pregnant Women Enrolled in a Prevention of Mother-To-Child Transmission Study in Kisumu, Kenya.
- Renal function of participants in the Bangkok tenofovir study--Thailand, 2005-2012.
For a complete list of publications, click contact us.