Ponce de Leon Center
- The Ponce de Leon Center is an HIV care clinic run by the Grady Health System and staffed by Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- This site serves diverse and underrepresented and minority populations including African-Americans, MSM and women.
- This site is part of the Emory Center for AIDS Research (CFAR) Clinical Research Core.
- Since 1996, this site has conducted studies from the AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG), and since 2009 from the HIV Prevention Trials (HPTN) networks.
- Many of the studies at the Ponce site focus on finding a cure for HIV, hence our logo 'Unlocking the Cure' (see below).
To learn more about the Ponce Clinical Research Site, click here
To learn more about the Ponce Center, click here.